A poor farmer called Haridatta. In a hot day, he lay down on a hill and saw a serpent. He gave it milk and found gold. His son took over and he wanted to kill it but the serpent bit him to death. The farmer regretted it. The serpent disappeared.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
These are the mines for copper. First is the Palabora mine. Second is the Open pit copper mine. Third is the Sur Sur mine. Fourth is the Kennecott copper mine. And lastly the Chiquicamata mine. Where the mines are in the pictures is the square or pin the order is the same as the one I wrote.
1. There are a lot of fossils in the Gobi desert in China.
2. There are a lot of emeralds in underground rocks.
3. There are a lot of pearls in the pacific ocean.
4. There are a lot of diamonds can be found in the volcanic eruptions.
5. Lots of sapphires can be found also in underground rocks.
6. Zinc is found in the South America.
7. Limestone is a sedimentary rock.
8. Gold can be found in all mines.
9. Zinc can be found in Peru.
10. Copper can be found in the Sur Sur mine.